Newgrounds vs Deviantart Newgrounds vs Deviantart

Oh man, yeah. This was pretty good. Glad the song could help! xD

Pokemon X Videos Pokemon X Videos

Hah, I got a good laugh out of this. Nicely done, was short and sweet. The animation was nicely done too, at least in my opinion. Good job. :D

Sonic Ex Pals Sonic Ex Pals

So this is where my recent sudden boost in interest for my remix is coming from. Awesome video, "And Sonic was never seen again..."

kalabor106 responds:

Yeah your music fit the mood of fun and crazy I needed. It was to good to pass up.

Dig To China Dig To China

Really loved this game, was addicting enough to get you to stay until you reached the other side.

Now I really wonder; I noticed that when you reach the other side he flips over and falls back to where he came out. What would happen if you were able to dig a completely straight hole all the way through to the other side? Would he then fall all the way to where he started?

I started a new game and am not upgrading the Moles [since they tend to mess me up] and am going to try and collect enough bombs to hopefully get me all the way through. Fingers Crossed!~
I'll post from an alternate account if I got it to work. Wish me luck. ^^

The Didlers teaser # 1. The Didlers teaser # 1.

Oh yeah, this is a whole lot better than what it was. It's still a little slow but this time it's at least bearable. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Space is Key Hell Space is Key Hell

I quit already. Too damn hard. It was fairly easy until the middle portion of level 3 where I died 128 times in a row. I'd rather waste my time doing something else. Nice game though if you have patience...

Capital of Soot, revisited Capital of Soot, revisited

:O You got onto the Featured Audio! I've already listened to this one but didn't comment. I'm glad I didn't comment until now because now I can congratulate you..... Congrats!!!

This song is soo terrific on so many levels. I really could just listen to it all day. So peaceful. ^^

Troisnyx responds:

Eh, thanks ^_^ I'm just glad that you liked it so.

Robotic Jungle Robotic Jungle

Glad to see you back with something! :D
I'm absolutely LOVING the percussive elements in this one. Good work. ^^
[Now I just need to stop being lazy and get some of my own stuff finished. lol]

Knuckles07 responds:

Thanks man. Like this song, I have a lot of unfinished songs that have been sitting in my files for a while. Some since I first started using Famitracker. I'm trying to knock those out so I can start on some fresh ideas.

The Noise Channel has become my favorite channel! I think all my more recent songs have stemmed from there.

Thanks again! I appreciate it.

Tropical Wasteland Tropical Wasteland

Glad to see you experimenting with other themes and ideas! I could definitely see this to be a theme to something that was once thriving but is now run down.
My first listen through I wasn't quite sure what I thought of the tune as a whole but listening through a few more times I realized that in the end this one could really grow on me. I do think that however the loop back to the faster tempo could be executed a lot better. Keep up the good work, I'm sure you'll work it out. I think this will turn out to be a good year for you. ^^

Commission: Giselle Commission: Giselle

Wow! I love this character you drew here, and if I had to be honest, to me this looks like a very hard/punk rock skin for Sona in LoL. Great job on this! ^^

Mahjix responds:

Thank you! :}

Knights of the Tank Table Knights of the Tank Table

CASTLE CRASHERS!!! \o/

Wooooo~!

Triumphant from Battle Triumphant from Battle

Very much agree with Saminat. This is really well drawn! The proportions seem to be perfect. I think the only thing that could make this better would be the horse having a leg lifted or it's head tilted down somewhat or something. I dunno. Either way, amazing job Trois. :D

Troisnyx responds:

Thanks :D Definitely taking those ideas in mind for the next sketch.
(And by the way, it's fully coloured now.) x