Capital of Soot, revisited Capital of Soot, revisited

:O You got onto the Featured Audio! I've already listened to this one but didn't comment. I'm glad I didn't comment until now because now I can congratulate you..... Congrats!!!

This song is soo terrific on so many levels. I really could just listen to it all day. So peaceful. ^^

Troisnyx responds:

Eh, thanks ^_^ I'm just glad that you liked it so.

Robotic Jungle Robotic Jungle

Glad to see you back with something! :D
I'm absolutely LOVING the percussive elements in this one. Good work. ^^
[Now I just need to stop being lazy and get some of my own stuff finished. lol]

Knuckles07 responds:

Thanks man. Like this song, I have a lot of unfinished songs that have been sitting in my files for a while. Some since I first started using Famitracker. I'm trying to knock those out so I can start on some fresh ideas.

The Noise Channel has become my favorite channel! I think all my more recent songs have stemmed from there.

Thanks again! I appreciate it.

Tropical Wasteland Tropical Wasteland

Glad to see you experimenting with other themes and ideas! I could definitely see this to be a theme to something that was once thriving but is now run down.
My first listen through I wasn't quite sure what I thought of the tune as a whole but listening through a few more times I realized that in the end this one could really grow on me. I do think that however the loop back to the faster tempo could be executed a lot better. Keep up the good work, I'm sure you'll work it out. I think this will turn out to be a good year for you. ^^

Perilous Chase Perilous Chase

Oh geez, I don't know where to begin.

It's short.... :3
But good god, this was amazing. Extended version VERY MUCH NEEDED. I don't know why I didn't click this one when I first saw it. You got my 100/10 for this. Great job. :#

Knuckles07 responds:

Thanks Volcan! I appreciate that.

I'll probably make an extended version later on. We'll see.

Beautiful Sunrise Beautiful Sunrise

Yay for the famous 4-chord pattern. xD
Pretty good here. This is a pretty catchy tune. I would listen to it for hours. ^^

Variations 4 Variations 4

Awesome! That is a really cool idea... I should try that out sometime. Any tips for if I do perhaps?

SineRider responds:

Thanks man! Well I usually start with a short melody, then try some counterpoint, maybe have the same melody but a different rhythm, or try some harmony

Hard to Say I'm Sorry [8bit] Hard to Say I'm Sorry [8bit]

Great job on this one man! Had to refresh myself on the lyrics again just to listen to this properly, seeing as how it's been forever since I heard this. Adding this one to my favorites. ^^

SuperDragonMasters responds:

Thanks. ^_^
Looks like this song was worth finishing it. :D

Glad I was able to help refresh your memory.

Ready to Die (Chiptune) Ready to Die (Chiptune)

Gotta say, this is super catchy and sounds awesome as hell! Great job on this. Doesn't help that I loved the original song too I guess, lol.

Racing Machine Racing Machine

Nicely done yo! My thoughts on this piece;
I dunno if I could see this in a racing styled game. If I could, it wouldn't be on a track really. This could probably fit better into some kind of menu theme. I dunno though, it still sounds amazing. Adding it to my favs. ^^

Knuckles07 responds:

When I was making the song, I was thinking about a game called Super Hang-On. The music in racing games today is different then back in the late 80s to early 90s. Now granted, I'm not very knowledgeable of racing game in general because those are games I tend to play poorly. Lol. My short library of those games is probably the reason why my concept of retro-racing video games had this effect of this song.

I appreciate the review, Volcan. Thanks!

Nightfall's Veil Nightfall's Veil

I recognize that anywhere! Really nice redo here, it's soo much more varied from the Original. Great job on this Knux, you really have learned quite a bit since then. Adding this one to my favs. ^^

Knuckles07 responds:

Thanks Volcan, I appreciate it!