Dig To China Dig To China

Really loved this game, was addicting enough to get you to stay until you reached the other side.

Now I really wonder; I noticed that when you reach the other side he flips over and falls back to where he came out. What would happen if you were able to dig a completely straight hole all the way through to the other side? Would he then fall all the way to where he started?

I started a new game and am not upgrading the Moles [since they tend to mess me up] and am going to try and collect enough bombs to hopefully get me all the way through. Fingers Crossed!~
I'll post from an alternate account if I got it to work. Wish me luck. ^^

The Didlers teaser # 1. The Didlers teaser # 1.

Oh yeah, this is a whole lot better than what it was. It's still a little slow but this time it's at least bearable. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Space is Key Hell Space is Key Hell

I quit already. Too damn hard. It was fairly easy until the middle portion of level 3 where I died 128 times in a row. I'd rather waste my time doing something else. Nice game though if you have patience...

Bit Coasters Theme Park Bit Coasters Theme Park

Awesome game here man. And awesome soundtrack. ;D lol
I played this for about 45 minutes I guess and had the most trouble with the getting 300+ guests in the park. [Still haven't gotten there but the average amount of guests is rising every minute or so, I'll get it eventually.]

Overall the idea for this game is pretty cool and it's pretty well done. I saw on Kongregate how some were saying it needed a tutorial. While I agree somewhat, it was also fun to try and figure it out by myself.

The game could probably use a little more visual variation with random color schemes for the rides or even a visible night/day cycle or something. The black background is kinda meh but the random clouds up top is a nice touch.

So not long after playing this I think I found a [small] glitch or something. I was moving a Fruit Stand and moved it near a tree when the fruit stand disappeared making me stuck in the editing screen. To fix the problem I had to reload the game and continue, however the Fruit Stand had disappeared. Not sure what caused this or whatever but it's something.

Awesomely done once again on the game dude. Keep up the good work. Had lots of fun with this one.

Whod3n responds:

Haha thanks again for the music :) I hope it brings some good traffic to your music :D
"I saw on Kongregate how some were saying it needed a tutorial. While I agree somewhat, it was also fun to try and figure it out by myself."
Thank you! I tried to give hints but it is a sandbox, experiment!

That is an odd bug, sounds like something I solved a while ago. I can't seem repro it, I will keep an eye out for it.

Thanks for the review :)

Dawn of the Dragons Dawn of the Dragons

Overall this seems to be a well polished game that can provide hours upon hours of game time, but personally I have a thing against those sort of "wait-to-play" styled games where you have to spend energy/stamina to do certain tasks and whatnot. I gave this game a shot and it's not as bad as other games like that but it's just not my style.

Hyper Pixel Man Hyper Pixel Man

While WastedSoul577 may be somewhat correct, there is no way to run this game at what he would call "100%". The game seems great but it runs far too fast. If the uploader could fix this then it would be a fantastic game, but on the current circumstances I find this game to be too difficult with how it's set up.

no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

Awesome game with a great story. However replayability isn't quite as good.

ITIAMOSIWE ITIAMOSIWE

This game is REALLY addicting. Trying to beat my own high score was a sure time waster. I think this game could really benefit from the different in-game achievements being medals here. Also a high Score Board would be cool, just to see how other people match up in this game. Overall this is a really great game you have here, you have my 5 stars. :)

Magnetized Magnetized

Awesome game, very cool concept. It was challenging, which I love, but when I got to the Yellow background levels [Level 50 in particular] I just kinda quit there, got too hard for me to handle, xD. I'm sure if I spent more time on it I could eventually get it beat.
Would totally recommend this game to my friends, great job on it man. Enjoyed it pretty thoroughly. :)

Match The Hearts Match The Hearts

Holy crap, when I saw that my Miror B. remake was in this I just had to check it out. xD

First try I got to at least the 10,000 club. This is not a bad game at all. It's got a nice design and is fairly unique. Overall this game is simple, but pretty challenging. Keep up the awesome work. ^^